Corporate Volunteering London
Are you a business or organisation in London that would like to organise an employee volunteering activity on Hampstead Heath? Are you looking for nature-related team or employee volunteering opportunities in Central London?
Visiting Hampstead Heath with colleagues is an unforgettable experience, and we can help make your employee supported volunteering programmes a success.
Our corporate volunteering sessions are tailored to your needs and can include:
- habitat management, conservation activities and gardening tasks on our green spaces
- teambuilding and corporate event days
- graduate away days
- supporting our work with disabled groups and Community Heath project
- helping to deliver our programme of public events and festivals
- use of our sports facilities (athletics, tennis, team sports) and even a dip in our famous swimming ponds and lido
All groups receive:
- a full briefing and induction for activities
- expert supervision from our knowledgeable staff
- support and guidance throughout the activity
- access to our facilities and any resources that can support participants with additional needs
- all equipment as required
As a volunteering charity with limited resources Heath Hands must charge companies for employee volunteering days. Minimum fees are £300 for a half day, or £500 for a full day. All charges go to support the volunteers who work across our green spaces on a daily basis.