Heath Hands is led by volunteers who are elected to our Executive Committee as Trustees at each Annual General Meeting. Only through the dedication and hard work of our Trustees can the charity be successful.
As a Trustee you will:
- take a leading role in governing the charity
- normally be an active volunteer (member) of Heath Hands
- be elected to a particular position: Chairman, Deputy Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer or Volunteer Representative
- attend regular committee meetings helping to guide our future development
- sit on a sub-committee focusing on Governance, Strategy, Project Management or Fundraising
We seek individuals who will:
- act in the best interests of the charity and our volunteers
- bring experience and knowledge to our governance structure
- be able to commit themselves for a minimum period of twelve months
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Trustee of Heath Hands please contact us.